Phone: 310-422-1114 E-mail: BellaBoating@gmail.com
Pick Up/Drop Off Location: 13701 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. (called Dock 55)
Parking: Paid lot parking at Dock 55 and Fisherman's Village. Uber/Lyft okay.
The City controls Dock 55 for loading and unloading passengers. We have to arrange times in advance with the city for our pick-ups and drop-offs. If you’re late it will unfortunately count against your time, as the city limited our docking time to leave room for other charter boats.
- Your $250 deposit. Arrangements have to be made to reserve the boat, a captain and crew member as well as scheduling with other charter boats at Dock 55, if a charter is canceled within 3 days of a charter date or no cancellation received, deposit is forfeited by the client.
- Cancellations greater than 3 days. The Full Deposit can be transferred to another day within 6 months but a time/date has to be preset or there is a $50 charge. Again, the city has the money and they will not refund it. Sorry, it's out of our control.
6% Wharf Fee:
- This is implemented from the Marina Officials
Refundable $250 Security Deposit:
- See Cancellation Policy.
- This security deposit is necessary for damages or excessive messes that require additional or professional cleaning. For example: Upholstery tears, carpet stains, bodily fluid clean up.
- Outsourced cleaning or repairs will be billed for the amount to repair.
- Additional/excessive cleanup ie. bodily fluid (non-outsourced) $100 fee.
Bella is a licensed charter boat based in Marina del Rey, CA. Bella Marine has a valid Business License issued by the County of Los Angeles. Our vessel, Bella, is documented by the US Coast Guard for Coast Wise Trade and has passed the US Coast Guard Auxiliary UPV exam.
All crew members are experienced mariners, and as required by the US Coast Guard, enrolled in a random drug testing program certified by the Maritime Consortium.